Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Spotlight’s On…..

You’re going to have to wait until next Sunday to find out who that will be! I have decided to make this an every-other-Sunday feature. Another decision—I will be spotlighting either a blog or a Splitcoast Stamper’s gallery. I found Splitcoast Stampers about eight years ago and several of the galleries were my first sources of inspiration.

Next Sunday I will be spotlighting a gallery that I have followed for a long time. Her style is unique, yet her techniques are understandable so that one could actually CASE her cards. And I would love to CASE every one of them, because I love the clean, crisp look.

She has told me that she doesn’t think that she inspires anyone sometimes, but I assure you, she is wrong. Every card she makes brings many rave reviews.

So stop back by next Sunday and see if you share my enthusiasm for this stamper’s creations.

I’d love to see you here during the week too!

Have a relaxing Sunday. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...