Saturday, February 5, 2011

SATurday Show And Tell

Saturday is my day to share something other than a card. So far, I have shown you a purchase from a consignment store, a gift that someone else had made, and last week a special place that I had visited. So this week I am going to tell you about a product that I really like. I plan to designate the first Saturday of every month  to a product recommendation. BTW, I am not getting paid to endorse this product or any other that I will tell you about.
I was introduced to Watco Danish Oil over 25 years ago by the man who made our
 kitchen cabinets and all the other wood built-ins in our home.
It it a wood stain containing some varnish so when applied
there is a soft sheen to it. Scratches on furniture and woodwork simply
 disappear when you apply Watco with a soft cloth.
You can also use it to give your kitchen cabinets a face lift by giving them a
 light once-over with a soft cloth.  
   
Watco comes in a variety of tints to match any type of wood and the colors can be mixed.
It can be purchased at Home Depot and Lowes and comes in a smaller size can also.

I sold residential real estate for 25 years and told many, many of my clients about this product when they were preparing to put their home on the market.

It can really make a difference in the appearance of your wood. 
If you try it and like it, I'd love to know about your experience. 

Hmm, I could use a Watco day around here! But not today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...