Friday, February 11, 2011

Need A Quickie?

Did a catch your attention? I hope so! What I meant was if you need a quick valentine here is an idea for you.



As I have said before, I love when I can use a freebie that is offered to me. If you sign up to receive the e-newsletter from Amy over at THE VINTAGE WORKSHOP you will receive free images and projects. At the beginning of each month, she sends a vintage image, usually pertaining to a holiday, that you can download and use to your "hearts" content. (get the pun.)

 
 The sentiment inside is a Penny Black stampSuch a lovely thought 
expressed by Georgia O'Keefe.
She was not only good with the brush apparently.


If you need some special ready-to-print childrens' valentines this week-end or want some love notes to put in lunchboxes on Monday, go HERE and HERE.


As for me, I think I'm valentined out. But--You ARE one of my nicest thoughts.






1 comment:

  1. Donna, this is just OUTSTANDING!!! That image is so cute and love the little bling on the top of her hat! Wonderful!
    (Just signed up as a follower - lovin' your blog!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...