Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Letters

I would like to take credit for the design of this card, but I cannot. I made it in a stamping class many moons ago and it has always been one of my favorites.
  • Red CS 4-7/8 x 7-1/2. Fold in half.
  • Stamp flowers in versamark and clear emboss.
  • Mount on black CS: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
  • Prepare letter fronts (4 x 2-1/2). Use real postage stamps if you like.
  • Tie with string or twine and attach to card. 
Stamps: Hero Arts, SU

Tip: The black thread used was purchased at an upholstery shop very inexpensively. I have had the bolt for years and it is quite handy to have around. It came in many colors. You can find all sorts of hardware there also.

If you like to write your own love letters, go to this site for a variety of printable valentine letterheads. You can also find love quotes and messages if you need some help to get the love juices flowing!  

3 comments:

  1. You must use a JustRite Stamp in your project to be eligible to win the JustRite Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie,
    The tag on the candy cornucopia was made with the Just Rite font set Special Occasions. I regret if this does not fall within the guidelines of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can see why it's one of your favorites! So very pretty. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...