Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ladybug Birthday Wishes

There is a very special little girl who is turning two years old in a few days. The theme of her birthday this year is ladybugs, so of course, I had to come up with a ladybug card. Fortunately, I was able to find a little one in one of my stamp sets. 





IMG_1726

In my search for other ladybug-related projects, I found links to ladybug crocheted hats, cakes, cookies, and even a template for ladybug M & M’s. But I decided that you really might not care about those ideas. I did find some cute ladybug bookmarks, however, and I thought it might be fun to include a few in Morgan’s birthday card. I know, she is only two and not reading yet, but they are very colorful, and she will probably get some ladybug books for her birthday. Her mother is very crafty and will like having coordinating bookmarks, I’m sure. (wink). Here's the link  in case you want to see them. There's some black and white ones too so you don't have to go through your color cartridges.  

Stamps: SU—Very Punny, A Muse
Paper: SU Designer Paper, red glossy, white, black
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 14, rhinestones, yarn

2 comments:

  1. good morning . I love Lady bugs! and I already printed the bookmarks. great link.
    maybe a good theme for another soon to be 2 year old! yikes.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! And a perfect card for a two year old - she's going to love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...