Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crazy about Cupcakes


I am crazy about cupcakes. I just think they are so darn cute! When I saw that Hot Off the Press had a template to make 3-D cupcakes I just couldn't resist. They are fairly labor-intensive, but I made them while watching TV and once I started it was hard to stop!  We've all been making paper roses, so why not cupcakes?


  
   I am using them as my entry for the
   Etsy Challenge 124 this week. The store
   is Too Cute Kawaii  featuring
   polymer clay jewelry.




                                                                                                                                                 
Stamps: Just Rite
Paper: Misc DP
Accessories:Prima flowers and others, scor-tape, brads,
Spellbinders scalloped circle 2-5/8

If this is making your mouth water for the real thing, go to sweetopia.net and click on "cupcake" for an archive of these sweet little treats. You can whip up something fantastic just in time for Valentine's Day!







6 comments:

  1. Donna, I love the way you displayed/showcased your cupcakes. of coarse I have seen them in person and the photo doesn't do them justice. they are so darling. Hope you win the challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your 3-D cupcakes are so adorable. Darling project. Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too sweet and adorable! Love em! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won EtsyInspired this week! Check out the blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat cupcakes! Congrats on your win at EIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! Your cupcakes are gorgeous, I need to make some of those! Well done on your win! Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...