Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clean and Simple Challenge—Thoughts of You

I hope you all had a happy Valentine”s Day. Although I used a heart on today's card,  don't think it's a left-over valentine. Hearts are good all year round, and this is a nice sentiment for any reason or no reason at all. I always like to have these kind of cards on hand. It’s made with a stamp from the Michael’s $1 bin. Don’t you just love it when you can pick up such a versatile stamp for only a buck?

I made the card for the sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple.







The card itself is pre-made from a set by DCWV. These boxed sets went on sale a few years ago and let's just say that umm--I have a surplus--that I'm trying to work my way through. Should make it in about ten years if I stick with it. 

Surely this has never happened to you.


"Never get tired of doing little things for others.
Sometimes, these little things
occupy the biggest part of their hearts."
                                                
Unknown

(What a shame we don't know who to give credit to for this lovely thought.)

Have a wonderful day.
  



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And yes, it's always nice to find just that right stamp in the $1 bin! Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, did you say surplus, what surplus, no no - never has happened to me...:0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...