Thursday, January 20, 2011

You're Sweet 3x3 Card Set

Quite some time ago I bought a whole bunch of these take-out boxes at Smart and Final--one of those stores where you have to buy a large quantity of most things. I don't even remember now why I bought them. Ever had that happen? Now I am trying to find ways to use them up. I guess I could do more baking and use these as my containers. Now there is an idea if I get inspired.  But I will have to decorate them first as I could not give them away if they were just plain. Sounds like aother double project to me.

Here I used one to house six 3x3 gift enclosures that I decorated with a set of dimensional stickers that I found at Michaels last year--all for $1.00. I used kraft paper as the base, Martha Stewart patterned paper, various punches, a little bit of misc. paper and started creating. Both little stamps are from SU and the ribbon is from Michaels $ bin. Pink, brown, and white just screams CHOCOLATE, SWEETS, ICE CREAM!


Tip: Use envelopes from a set of cards that you have purchased
(12/$1) and toss the cards or find another use for them. It's a
lot easier than making your own envelopes.  
                                       .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...