Friday, January 21, 2011

Too Little Too Late

Yep, I missed the deadline for the Etsy Challenge 122 because I was delayed at the doctor this morning and thought I had until the end of the day. I am posting my card anyway because I was definitely inspired by the jewelry created by Modern Bird and had just the perfect stamp set for it. However, I have been playing with the six little images all week and had difficulty coming up with something I was really satisfied with! Little stamps can sometimes create quite a challenge in themselves. It was suggested somewhere to try stamping the image on a small card and then layering that on a standard size card. I used the cuttlebug folder that reminds me of tree bark for the background and added a little bling.


Stamp: Hero Arts Clear Design
                                                           
                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I always reach for that embossing folder when I want an outdoors-y look. Just like bark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card would really compliment the jewelry. way to go Donna.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...