Thursday, January 27, 2011

SATurday Show And Tell

Saturday is the day I have set aside to show you something that I have not made. Last week it was a jar that I fell in love with at a consignment shop (still looking for the right spot for it in my house.) 

Today I want to show you a very special gift that a very special friend made for me when my daughter was married in 2009. Rita actually is responsible for introducing me to stamping back in 2001. I had just gotten rid of all of my craft supplies, including ribbon (gasp), as I was totally burned out and wanted to simplify my life! Then I saw her stamp room, and the rest is history. 





Rita also made an explosion box for the newlyweds and gave it to them the day after the wedding. You see, Roy and Rita came in their RV, and Rita had her laptop and printer with her. She had made the box ahead of time and just inserted the pictures after the wedding. So the pictures that she took were the first ones that Kristin and Jon saw of their wedding. How special!



1 comment:

  1. Blushing.......
    It was a joy for me to make this explosion box and the one for Kristin and Jon. Their wedding was the most loving ceremony I have ever been to. and... I also want to thank you for wearing great colors that coordinated with the box that you didn't know anything about.
    xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...