Monday, January 24, 2011

One Layer Wednesday 37: Sentiments

I hope that your week has started out well for you. It is hard to believe that the first month of the new year is almost over! I attempted another challenge that required me to make a kind of card I wouldn't normally make. But, heh, that's what challenges are all about, aren't they? Susan, over at Simplicity challenged us to use more than one sentiment on a one-layer card--no images allowed! I couldn't have done it without the stamp-a-ma-jig, one of my favorite stamping tools.

I have a confession to make. The card started out to be 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.
 But when the last row of Birthday Wishes came out crooked, it suddenly
became a square card!  Ahhh, saved!

Tip: Save the heavy clear plastic that everything seems to be packaged in. 
Cut off the bumpy parts and use the flat pieces with your stamp-a-ma-jig.
Store the stamped piece with the stamp so you have it for next time. 

Tip: If you are prone to smudging, cover the part of the card you are
not working on with Post-It-notes.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Colourful and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOn't you just love it when you can "save" a card! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great save! Love how this works square...and the colors are so very cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...