Monday, January 10, 2011

Newbie Blogger Woes and My First Challenge

Favicons? Widgets? Gadgets? I think I created a feed, but please don't ask me to explain it. I didn't know the difference betwwen RSS and Atom--sure hope I made the best choice. I have googled a few questions and found some answers that I think I understand. I guess I'm not the only one who is new at this at some point in time. My husband knows less about the computer than I do, so he won't be any help if I hit a glitch. I'll proceed slowly and hope for the best. Wish me luck!
                                                      
                                                             EIC121 Etsy Inspired Challenge
The Etsy Inspiration Challenge featured store is La Pomme, specializing in authentic French vintage objects and unique home decor items hand-made from linen and cotton. My eyes went right to the pear items, as I have several pear things in my house. It was a perfect excuse to dust off my pear stamps and see what I could come up with.


















                   Stamps: A Stamp in a Hand, Itty Bitty Background (SU)
         Ink: Andriondack, VersaMagic Chalk Ink, Encore
         Techniques: Masking, Stippling

       
       

4 comments:

  1. Your card is like a piece of art. Beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Etsy Inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how you did the shading and blending with the colors and words! Amazing!

    Like your new blog too! Congrats for setting it up! And thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog world! It takes time to get into, but it's totally worth the effort! Such a lovely card for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...