Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Finally Friday and Sketch Challenge from Clean and Simple

I baked cookies today for my husband and planned to take a picture to show them to you, like so many bloggers out there do. I'm trying to get into the swing of things here in blogland. But they turned out so FLAT that I don't want you to see them! Oh well, they taste ok, so I don't think he will mind that they don't look pretty. Anyone know what the secret is to making thick chocolate chip cookies? I did try a different recipe the last time and they were thicker but they just weren't as good as the Original Toll House recipe on the back of the Nestle chocolate chips.

Clean and Simple  Sketch Challenge FTL122

                                                            

Stamps: Michaels $ bin
Paper: SU glitter paper, SU designer paper (sale bin)
Accessories: Buttons, punches


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card; it reminds me of quilts I made for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...