Thursday, January 13, 2011

Having Too Much Fun This Week!

I've been gone 4 days this week--playing with my girl friends--hmm. Better stay home tomorrow and at least do a load or two of laundry or run the vac. I'm retired now and am supposed to be domestic!

Here's a new challenge for me and  I'll try to post a quick card:  Our Creative Corner has a thank you challenge through January 14th using a blue and cream pallette, then throw in vellum, and metal. I did change the size of the card that was to be used. I am very new at these challenges and that is exactly what they are--challenges! Here's my entry: The metal tag is vellum and I put cream paper on the back side.
  • Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (SU)
  • Paper: Basic Grey (love Basic Grey!)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this and are so proud of you. You go girl! And I love your cards always. The name of your blog is cool.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...