Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feeling a Little Punchy

These are 2 CAS cards that can be produced in mass numbers. I sat down one afternoon and made 8-10 easily. I cut the white cardstock at 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 and mounted them on a colored base to give them a little extra oomph. I don’t know if you can see the score lines above and below the rows of flowers but I think it helps to define the focal point. This also is a great way to use scraps.
                                  IMG_1505  
Stamps: A Muse
Accessories: Scor-pal, rhinestones, flower punches, glue-dots, stamp-a-ma-jig

Edited: I am sorry this picture is blurry. It wasn't until it published here. If you click on it, it won't be.
            Still working out kinks!.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! So simple, but so pretty!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...