Monday, January 31, 2011

Fabric Inspiration and a Chance to Win

If you are a quilter, you will want to know about a chance to win this luscious fabric bundle and A Stitch in Time with Mother Goose. It is being offered by Amy Barickman, the author, over at A Thimbleful of Thoughts. There are five ways to enter. So go on over and check out the details.


You have until Tuesday, February 1, at midnight, to enter,
and the winner will be announced on Thursday, February 3.

Memory: When I was selling real estate and under a lot of pressure, I found that walking through a fabric store and touching all of the beautiful colors and textures relieved some of my stress. Crazy, huh?  Come to think of it, I was a home ec major and focused on clothing and textiles, rather than foods.  Maybe that has something to do with it.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! I DOOOOOO love fabric... unfortunately, I also love chocolate lol!

    Thanks for posting this. I'll go take a peek!

    Have a fabulous week ♥
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...